Pay and Play is a great way to play on our squash courts without the need for a membership.
We have a strictly limited number of courts available for non-members at a competitive rate. Court availability can be limited due to our large and growing membership, but we still welcome your interest in playing at our club.
Cost is £10 per court for a 40 minute session, maximum of two players.
Please note that clean, non-marking trainers are a necessity on court. We expect players to arrive in other footwear and change into their court shoes inside the building to avoid bringing in dirt and gravel from outside.
- Visit the club between the following hours: 5.30pm - 7.30pm on weekdays, 5.30pm - 7.30pm on Sundays.
- On arrival at the club press the buzzer to allow access to the club. Someone will come to the door to let you in.
- Ask to book a court at the bar (found upstairs).
- You are able to book a court up to 4 days in advance, during the following times only. All court bookings are subject to availabilty.
5.30pm - 7.30pm: Weekdays
5.30pm - 7.30pm: Sundays
- You will need to pay for the court up front with cash.
- Play at your allotted time.
For more information on our Pay and Play court, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.